Wednesday 28 September 2011

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows...

Ireland is finally getting its summer in late September! About time too haha. Beautiful day and I was cooped up in college all day, but it felt amazing to leave at 4 and Dublin was full of shiny, happy people. The sunshine brings out the best in us Irish :)

Had my first golden week since first year I believe and man it feels good. I don't really think I can ever not have a golden week this semester though seeing as I only have 3 days of lectures so I'm getting my game face on! It was a great day, actually it's been a great week. I have 4 stories to write for the Liberty and I'm sound engineer for the radio module this term; I'm uber excited about that! I'm really interested in radio but I hated presenting, it's so much pressure and I never handled it well. So when she asked for people to be sound engineer for DIT FM in December my hand shot up!

Learned a bit more about the Paul Verlaine Université in Metz today too, it looks like a huuuge campus and it's really close to the centre ville. Also it looks like there is good student accomodation too which is great. I'll do more research on it soon and post up pics. I think I'll definitely keep an Erasmus blog when I'm away and try and get a few followers, could make for an interesting read at least!

Anyway, I'm pooped so that's all for now folks! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment